Applicants should apply online and send the rest of the application materials in a single Admissions packet to the Graduate School. The application fee is HK$300; it is non-refundable and will not be credited to tuition in the event of Admissions.
After submitting the application online, applicants should submit the following documents to the Graduate School:
- one copy of all official transcripts and degree certificates
- one copy of official test scores
- two confidential recommendation forms or reference letters from people familiar with the applicant’s academic performance and/or professional work (referees must be able to speak of the applicant’s ability to undertake academic work at an advanced level); and
- a 500-word personal statement in English outlining their academic interests and objectives
- a sample piece of writing in English, either journalistic or academic
- A photocopy of Hong Kong identity card OR passport/identity document issued by the applicant’s home country
All application documents should be sent to:
Office of Graduate School
Room 904, Level 9, Academic Administration Building
Baptist University Road Campus
Hong Kong Baptist University
Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Short-listed applicants may be interviewed by a faculty panel.