- one copy of all official transcripts and degree certificates
- one copy of official test scores
- two confidential recommendation forms or reference letters from people familiar with the applicant’s academic performance and/or professional work (referees must be able to speak of the applicant’s ability to undertake academic work at an advanced level); and
- a 500-word personal statement in English outlining their academic interests and objectives
- a sample piece of writing in English, either journalistic or academic
- Personal particulars: a copy of passport OR identity document issued by the applicant's home country
Short-listed applicants may be interviewed by a faculty panel.