The programme assessment panel will proceed with the assessment and recommendation for admission after all the following documents are submitted.
Current final year students
- Transcript for all academic qualifications entered in the application form (up to current semester)
- Certificate of studies issued by the university or institution you are studying in
- Full transcript for all academic qualifications entered in the application form
- Diplomas for all academic qualifications entered in the application form, including diploma and certificate of bachelor degree
- Personal particulars: copy of passport or identity document issued by the applicant's home country
- Language Proficiency: valid IELTS or TOFEL test result (if English is not the medium of instruction for your bachelor degree)
- References: contact information of 2 referees or 2 reference letters written by 2 referees (with referee's signature); referees must be able to speak of the applicant's ability to undertake academic work at an advanced level or professional capability
- Personal statement in English (no more than 500 words): Outline of academic interest and development orientation
*The Graduate School will issue an official admission offer letter to successful applicants. Applicants will be required to settle an instalment of about half of the total tuition fee to confirm acceptance of the offer within 2-3 weeks. If the payment is not settled within the given period of time, the offer will become invalid and the quota will be given to another applicant.